Trying to figure out what things to spend your money on this year? Spending money can be fun, but when you don’t have a lot of it, it’s important to pick and choose which items are worth spending top dollar on. Here is a list I put together of the absolute top things to spend your money on in 2013 and not regret the investments! Please keep reading to learn how to prioritize and figure out what big items pay themselves off in the long run.
Kind of practical, and maybe even a no-brainer, but paying off bills is certainly one of the important #things to spend your money on this year! Think about it: do you really want to spend the New Year with a cloud of debt hanging over your head? Some bills may take a little more #time to pay off, such as car loans, student loans, or house payments, so be realistic. But when you DO have extra #money, put it towards those bills to become debt free!
- 23 Useful Infographics to Help Your Career ... 2953
- 7 Reasons to Be Frugal Even when You're Better off ... 1365
- 7 Financial Resolutions for Life, Not Just for a New Year ... 1261
- 7 Way to Cope without Retail Therapy when You're Feeling down ... 1213
- 7 Money Resolutions Every Couple Should Make ... 891