Change Careers — if that's at the top of your New Year's resolution list, or even if you've just started debating it, you know how hard it can be to make that decision, especially in this economy. But there are so many valid reasons to consider changing careers, it's something to consider with serious thought. If you're feeling more like a wage slave, and less like a happy camper, keep reading. Here are 7 good reasons to change careers.
1. Too Many Hours
If you're spending more time at work than anywhere else, or everywhere else put together, then it might be #time to change careers, or at least change jobs! A «normal» work week is 40 hours. A heavy workweek is 48, but anything more than that, especially for weeks in a row, is obscene and in some cases, even illegal.
- 23 Useful Infographics to Help Your Career ... 2973
- 7 Money Skills Everyone Needs during Hard Times ... 1631
- 7 Reasons to Be Frugal Even when You're Better off ... 1365
- 7 Financial Resolutions for Life, Not Just for a New Year ... 1261
- 7 Way to Cope without Retail Therapy when You're Feeling down ... 1213