It’s the sad truth of television that there are sometimes shows that lasted too long.
This isn’t a rule that says a show is on too long when it lasts 10 seasons;
sometimes a show could be ready to be pulled off the air after only three seasons.
It’s not about when the show is on too long, it’s about when a show loses the qualities that kept the show on in the first place.
Here are seven shows that I would have cancelled, because in my opinion they’re shows that lasted too long for their own good.
I love “Friends,” so yes, it is a little weird that it is on a list of shows that lasted too long.
The thing is that “Friends” was on for 10 seasons!
It’s really hard for a show to go on for that long without getting a little stale.
As much as I love “Friends,” I will say that I know there are plenty of people who stopped watching it for a while because it lost some of its greatness.
I’ve seen every episode of “Friends” and even I got bored a little bit, but eventually it picked up and got better, and luckily it ended on a high note.
Nevertheless it could have been a season or two shorter.
- 13 Shows Cancelled before Their Time ...
- 7 Awesome Shows That Have Ended That We're Sure to Miss ...
- 9 Upcoming TV Shows to Be Excited for ...
- Does Long Distance Love Last?
- 17 Shows You Should Watch if You're Obsessed with British Boys ...
- Take It Step-by-Step to Be Invincible in the Pursuit of Your Dream Career💨👑 ...