2. Social Security Card
One of the most important #things to not keep in your wallet is your social security card. Your social security number can be used for many violations of identity such as applying for credit cards or loans in your name . Your social security card may seem an innocuous card to have sitting happily in your wallet, but the theft of this item could lead to some serious identity theft, racking up debts in your name and affecting your #credit. Anything that displays your social security number should be removed from your wallet, and if you need documentation that has your social security number on it, photocopy the document and make sure that the social security number is obscured.
- 7 Money Skills Everyone Needs during Hard Times ... 1701
- Single? Here Are 7 Ways to Live off Half Your Income ... 1541
- 7 Reasons to Be Frugal Even when You're Better off ... 1376
- 7 Financial Resolutions for Life, Not Just for a New Year ... 1321
- 7 Way to Cope without Retail Therapy when You're Feeling down ... 1273