Be More Productive and you can greatly increase the value of your time. If you feel like you spend eons at work but you still don’t have enough time to get #everything done, read on for tips on how being more productive at work while still having time for fun on your breaks. Before you know it, you'll be increasing productivity tenfold and you'll feel like you have all the time in the #world!
1. Get Organized
I know, it’s easier said than done but the simplest way to git ‘er done and be more productive is to make a to-do list and prioritize tasks. If you’re a morning person, tackle the challenging tasks in the morning while you’re still buzzing with caffeine and vice versa. Make sure you highlight which tasks are priorities so you can determine how much #time you need to devote to each task.
- 7 Money Skills Everyone Needs during Hard Times ... 1701
- Single? Here Are 7 Ways to Live off Half Your Income ... 1551
- 7 Reasons to Be Frugal Even when You're Better off ... 1386
- 7 Financial Resolutions for Life, Not Just for a New Year ... 1331
- 7 Way to Cope without Retail Therapy when You're Feeling down ... 1283