Before I started to take my bills seriously, I was paying SO much in late fees. If you are ready to get serious about your bills, take some of these organizational tips as your own. Promise, they work!
1. Sort All Your Unpaid Bills
Store them in one area in your home. You also should make sure that you store your bills in one place.
2. Bill Trackers, They Help!
Trust me on this! Print a few out and keep track of them.
4. Separate Your Personal Bills and Business Bills
This is especially helpful if you have your own business.
5. Monthly Bills, Passwords – Everything Together!
How organized is this? It so helps!
6. A Binder of Organization
I've done this before and it saved my life!
7. Keep up Your Monthly Budget
This is huge. Seriously.
8. Don't Want a Binder? Chalkboard is Better!
You can make it yourself too!
9. Organize Where You Keep Your Bills
Labels are amazing.
10. Or This One
I kinda like this style a little better. The calendar is so cool!
11. Set Aside a Space to do Bills
Somewhere that is quiet that you can concentrate.
12. Spreadsheets Are GOD
I actually have a spreadsheet of my bills and it works wonders!