Before I started to take my bills seriously, I was paying SO much in late fees. If you are ready to get serious about your bills, take some of these organizational tips as your own. Promise, they work!
Table of contents:
- sort all your unpaid bills
- bill trackers, they help!
- bill pay checklist
- separate your personal bills and business bills
- monthly bills, passwords – everything together!
- a binder of organization
- keep up your monthly budget
- don't want a binder? chalkboard is better!
- organize where you keep your bills
- or this one
- set aside a space to do bills
- spreadsheets are god
- set up some google reminders
- sign up for text messages
1 Sort All Your Unpaid Bills
2 Bill Trackers, They Help!
3 Bill Pay Checklist
4 Separate Your Personal Bills and Business Bills
5 Monthly Bills, Passwords – Everything Together!
6 A Binder of Organization
7 Keep up Your Monthly Budget
8 Don't Want a Binder? Chalkboard is Better!
9 Organize Where You Keep Your Bills
10 Or This One
11 Set Aside a Space to do Bills
12 Spreadsheets Are GOD
13 Set up Some Google Reminders
14 Sign up for Text Messages
Please rate this article