If you’ve just handed in your resignation letter or graduated from #college, you might be wondering how to make money. As someone who recently quit her steady 9 to 5 job, the mere thought of paying the bills sent me into a finance frenzy. Soon after, however, I discovered that there are myriad ways to bring in cash without being confined to a desk all week long (which I hated). With these 7 tips on how to make money, you’ll line your pockets and fill your schedule –selling organs not necessary.
1. Freelance Write
If you had asked me how to make #money a couple of years ago, I would have never guessed that blogging could pay (some of) the bills. But lo and behold, it certainly can! To acquire good clips, I started up my own blog on Tumblr. I whipped up stories on the latest and greatest fashion trends, beauty products, and more. Soon after, I began applying for blogging positions listed on Craigslist and pitching story ideas to my favorite websites. While writing probably won’t make you rich, it’s worth it, especially for recent grads.
- 7 Money Skills Everyone Needs during Hard Times ... 1691
- Single? Here Are 7 Ways to Live off Half Your Income ... 1491
- 7 Reasons to Be Frugal Even when You're Better off ... 1376
- 7 Financial Resolutions for Life, Not Just for a New Year ... 1311
- 7 Way to Cope without Retail Therapy when You're Feeling down ... 1273