There are a number of smart reasons to build up savings. Even if you think you don’t have much spare cash, it’s essential to put as much money as possible into a savings account. You never know when you will need it! Even if you never have a financial emergency, savings give you options and security. So here are some important reasons to build up savings …
One of the best reasons to build up savings is in case of unemployment. There’s no such thing as a secure job for life any more, so always have #money put by in case you find yourself without work. Unemployment #benefits are paid for a limited time, and how well do you think you could live on a fraction of your normal pay check?
- 23 Useful Infographics to Help Your Career ... 2943
- 7 Reasons to Be Frugal Even when You're Better off ... 1315
- 7 Financial Resolutions for Life, Not Just for a New Year ... 1201
- 7 Way to Cope without Retail Therapy when You're Feeling down ... 1203
- 7 Money Resolutions Every Couple Should Make ... 881